Cambridge University Skills Portal
Useful Internal Resources
- Cambridge University Enterprise Network
- Cambridge University Library
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning
- Centre for Research in the Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities
- Community Affairs
- Computing Service
- Disability Resource Centre
- Language Centre
- PdOC: Post-docs of Cambridge
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research Office
- Safety Office
- University Careers Service
- University Counselling Service
- University Societies
Jobs in research, science, academic and related professions.
- Research Councils UK
A partnership of the 8 UK Research Councils, co-ordinating cross-Council activities and initiatives.
- Researchers in Residence
Researchers in Residence (in partnership with CRAC/UKGRAD) facilitates a mutually beneficial relationship between researchers and secondary school students by placing Research Council or Wellcome funded researchers (PhD and post doctoral) of any discipline in secondary schools across the UK.
- The Graduate Junction
The Graduate Junction is a website that gives Masters, Doctoral and Postdoctoral researchers a chance to make contact and communicate with other researchers who share their research interests, no matter which department, institution or country they work in.
- The STIMULUS project
The STIMULUS project sends Cambridge University students into local schools, to help with mathematics, science, ICT and technology lessons.
- Vitae Researchers' Portal
Information and guidance for research staff on all aspects of your development as a researcher, including developing your skills, collaborative working and exploring your career options.