Cambridge University Skills Portal
A postgraduate degree is essential if you’re intending to pursue an academic career, but it will also equip you with a range of skills which are valuable for many different career paths.
Whether you’re unsure about your options, or you’ve got a clear idea of what you’d like to do after you graduate, the Careers Service is here to help. For example, we offer:
- A discussion with a careers adviser
- A website packed full of useful careers information – find out about a range of careers sectors from academia to the media to financial sectors
- A range of tools and resources to help you plan your career
- A comprehensive diary of events, workshops and briefing sessions to help you explore various career options
- Support in finding jobs, applying for them, and attending interviews
Find out more by visiting the Careers Service website.
A detailed description of our services, as well as useful information on careers, can be found in the Guide to the Careers Service available at Stuart House.