Cambridge University Skills Portal
What do I want to do after graduation?
The Careers Service is an excellent source of information and guidance about careers and vacation placements. It offers help with writing CVs and preparing for interview, as well as IT and numeracy tests. You are strongly encouraged to:
- register with the Careers Service
- pick up your free copies of the Cambridge Careers Guide and CVs and cover letters
- see one of the University's Careers Advisers who will be able to offer you expert advice.
The following information may also be helpful:
- Which job? (Careers Service)
These guidelines help you to work out which job is right for you.
- Careers and degrees (Careers Service)
Information about popular employment sectors and sites for particular degree disciplines.
- Graduate destination statistics for your course (CamDATA)
This site provides graduate destination data for each Tripos and for the undergraduate cohort as a whole.
- Options with your subject (Prospects)
- Prospects Planner guide (Prospects)
Online programme which helps you identify your skills and values and suggests occupations that might suit your profile.